The expectation we bring to our work is that it should satisfy the highest quality requirements at all times.
In order to do justice to these quality expectations and those of our customers, our company has established a quality management process based on DIN EN ISO 9001. We have defined the core process of engineering services, as well as quality assurance and management processes, and supporting processes, and implement these processes within the company.
A major element in safeguarding our quality expectations is the training and ongoing professional development of our employees. The following ongoing professional development activities are included amongst our permanent qualification activities:
- Structured and intensive induction training
- Participation in ongoing professional development activities for the software used and relevant regulations
- Weekly team meetings for purposes of sharing experience
- Weekly in-house English classes
In addition, we also facilitate ongoing professional development through financial support of part-time higher education degrees, in the context of the Esocaet seminars organised by CADFEM GmbH. The following seminars have thus far been successfully completed by our employees:
- Computational Fluid Dynamics, University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil, Switzerland, 2017
- Computational Medical Engineering, Witten/Herdecke University, 2018